3. Love demands personal CHOICE, SOVERIEGNTY, and CONSEQUENCES for relationships:
- Love, to be love and not coercion, had to have freedom of choice; evil (rejection and separation) choices had to be allowed as well.
- The created had to be sovereign if loving and being loved was to be genuine.
- The Creators took a great risk in giving us the ability to genuinely experience love in all our relationships.
- The choices required by love are many and impact all relationships, with self, others, and the Creators.
- To name a few, the created have the freedom to choose relationship or separation, obedience or rebellion, submission or rejection, freedom or bondage, and ultimately to choose eternal life with their Creators or banishment.