6. We can build Loving Relationships through Faith, Hope, and Love:
“We gain these powers through attaining FAITH(Trusting in His Truth), HOPE(Choosing to follow His Truth), and LOVE(Living His Truth).”
This “practical theology of relationships” can be used daily, moment-by-moment, anytime, anywhere!
- The basics of this simple, practical, and usable theology are found in three websites: Love-24-7.com; Hope-24-7.com; and Faith-24-7.com.
- Each site has an easy-to-use formula (acrostic) for daily application to building and enjoying loving relationships: L.O.V.E. Formula; H.O.P&E. Formula; 9 Lies, 9 Truths, and 9 Goals about your God-Images; The 3 Gifts (F3)., The Creation Trilogy, and more.
- Supporting material is found in 9lovelinks.com and Greenlightcelebrations.com,
5. The Creators offer a pathway to TRANSFORM relationships:
- Grace offers us a choice of a transformed life - the completeness of the Father, the congruence of the Son, and the ability to make righteous choices through the Holy Spirit.
- This transformation verifies our eternal and unique significance, gives our life security though promises to meet our needs (not wants), and allows us to live a life of service to ourselves, others, and our Creators.
- This pathway offers FORGIVENESS, FREEDOM, and FULFILLMENT. There are many transformations your Creators want you to experience, benefit from, and enjoy in your life, but none more powerful than forgiveness freedom, and fulfillment.
- Grace offers us a choice to enjoy three amazing gifts of reconciliation – forgiveness through his mercy, freedom to overcome poor choices through his grace, and purposeful life fulfillment through his love.”
3. Love demands personal CHOICE, SOVERIEGNTY, and CONSEQUENCES for relationships:
- Love, to be love and not coercion, had to have freedom of choice; evil (rejection and separation) choices had to be allowed as well.
- The created had to be sovereign if loving and being loved was to be genuine.
- The Creators took a great risk in giving us the ability to genuinely experience love in all our relationships.
- The choices required by love are many and impact all relationships, with self, others, and the Creators.
- To name a few, the created have the freedom to choose relationship or separation, obedience or rebellion, submission or rejection, freedom or bondage, and ultimately to choose eternal life with their Creators or banishment.
4. There are TWO BASIC RELATIONSHIP CHOICES:
FIRST - Poor relationship choices cause SEPARATION and broken relationships.
- The Creators’ first created, Adam and Eve, failed to choose life over death.
- Since a relationship with the Creators demanded perfection, their poor relationship choices banished them from their created home.
- They were temporarily given laws, prophets, priests, and kings to help regain that relationship.
- The pathway back to loving relationships always demanded sacrifice, obedience, and in the case with their Creators, the sacrifice of blood. Relationships are a serious pursuit of life.
- This was a preparation for a better solution through a second Adam, one who although he could fail, did not.
SECOND - Good relationship choices follow a RECONCILIATION pathway to restored relationships.
- The second Adam was conceived by God in the womb of Mary. His name was Emmanuel (God with Us), and he passed the test to “reboot” our relationships of love.
- He lived a sinless life. Also known as Jesus (Savior), he freely paid the price for our separation with His own life (blood).
- The desire to have a relationship with the created (you) could not have been more serious.
- Resurrected from the grave, He offers reconciliation for all relationships through his loving grace (undeserved favor) to allow us to regain daily, real-time, loving relationships in all of our life – to ourselves, to others, and to the Creators (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).
2. You possess a Divine IMAGE:
The Great Risk of Relationships:
- Being designed for relationships required that your creation be as much like your Creators as possible – i.e., to have their “image”. In many ways, you had to have the powers of choice and reason nearly equal to the Creators.What fun would it be to have a conversation with a slave, robot, or inadequate being?
- Thus, each creation was/is given images of the Creator, the Re-Creator, and the Creative (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) in each part of their created being, body (soma), soul (psyche), and spirit (pneuma) – each soul is a unique, holistic, image of God.
- Each soul was created with 9 helpful God-Images, each linked to loving and being loved, to discover, develop, and enjoy relationships.
- Since the central essence of the Creators is love, the center of the created also had to be able to have the ability to love and be loved.
The genesis of our need for faith, hope, and love comes from our likeness to our Creators.
- This practical theology identifies only nine central images, since like our creators we have an infinite range of likenesses.
- These are presented at length in 9lovelinks.com on a generic basis, and in faith-24-7.com with a grounding in the written Word.
- While love-24-7.com and hope-24-7.com have simple acrostic guides to make them usable in real time, the handles for faith-24-7.com are more integraged, complex, and in need of study.
- Still, for easier application, they are basically presented in four sets of truth. The first three give insights into how each divine image links to loving and being loved – 9 Truths, 9 Lies, and 9 Goals. The fourth application set relates to the amazing transformational gifts the Creators offer for reconciliation of relationships and enjoyment of that relationship – 3 F’s (F3) of Forgiveness, Freedom, and Fulfillment.
- Other insights about how our created selves work are also presented, and you will no doubt discover many more as you better understand The Creation Trilogy.
- Our design presents us with limitless resources for discovering, enjoying, and celebrating wholesome, healthy relationships to ourselves, others, and our Creators.